‘Learn the game, Love the game’
Pro Pathway has introduced our schools Hat-Trick programme to inspire and develop the next generation of footballers. The initiative has been developed to provide specialist Football coaching and adheres to the national curriculum for Physical Education at KS1 & 2 alongside the accountability of how to use the P.E & Sport Premium.
Our initiative is to achieve self – sustaining improvement in the quality of P.E & Football Coaching in Primary Schools through indicators such as:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity.
- The profile of P.E. and Football is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching Football.
- Broader experience of footballing activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in a competitive sport.
HAT-TRICK is a unique football coaching programme that gives 5’s-11’s of all abilities the opportunity to get active, learn new football skills and enjoy the game. The programme is based on a unique FA coaching model that helps boys and girls of all abilities to grow, develop their skills and to reach their potential. The FA four corner model encompasses four key attributes that are vital for any developing young footballer: Physical, Technical, Psychological and Social elements, helping children to develop more than just their football skills – we’ll help them to gain confidence, build self-esteem, learn to work as team and improve their decision making
Our Mission: is to develop better and more technically gifted football players but also to give every child the opportunity to be the best that they can be.
Contact us today!